- Apply SCAMPER techniques on the products you had designed in the previous lesson. You should apply at least one transformation on the original design. You are allowed to change the shape of the original product
- Annotate all your sketches to explain key features or functions of the product
- Design a shoe rack by using recycled materials like plastic bottles, card boards, plastic cups, straws, etc.
Please note the following:
- All sketches must be in isometric projection
- All sketches should take out at least 1/3 of the A4 page
- Crating method must be used in sketching your design
- You do not need to produce a model for Task 3
- All sketches are to be completed by 21 Feb 2011.